Friday 18 March 2011

Come Rain or Shine we'll always be there

Lately, I've been having some really good feedback from my customers regarding the Water Fed Pole Systems that I've been using for the past 3 years now. Often with the first couple of cleans, customers will complain of "spotting" or it not being as good as traditional ladder cleaning (highly dangerous and non-conforming to UK safety standards). But, I always tell them give it a few more cleans and you'll see the difference. If they're still not satisfied, I offer a full refund for the past months cleans. This usually does the job nicely. Often it's all in their head and completely psychological. We only see what we want to see, and usually when something new comes along there's always gonna be some skepticism. But I find it's really best to defend your point, show them photos, tell them the reasons and explain it to them properly, and they'll have little to object about after that. Keep on WFP'ing! :)

No comments: