Thursday 30 September 2010

WoHoo Back In Business

Apologies to all those of you who have been reading my blog on a regular basis, and noticed it's not been updated in a while. It's been hard to keep it updated whilst running the business at the same time, but I'll try my best from now and before the Christmas mad rush, to post some useful information.

Speaking of Christmas, I was wondering if any window cleaners have any great tips that they'd like to share for either getting some extra ££££s, by offering additional cleaning services perhaps gutter cleaning, or conservatory cleaning of roofs etc. Or perhaps people would like to share, how they're going to make sure they collect their Christmas tips and round money whilst they're off for the festive period. I'll put a poll later on in the week about Christmas cleaning and how what ways we're going to find to bring in the extra dosh.

In other news, I've upgraded my van mount system to a 400L Streamline RO system complete with all the following:

Heavy duty cage (with pre-drilled mounting holes ready for installation)
1 x 10" Carbon filter
1 x 10" Sediment filter
1 x 40" Reverse Osmosis Membrane
11L DI Vessel full of Resin
100 psi Flojet delivery pump
Variflo+ Digital pump controller
Auto shut-off (Automatically prevents overfilling the tank)
85Ah deep cycle battery. 1 X TDS meter
1 X set of spare filters ( 1 x 10" Carbon filter & 1 x 10" Sediment filter)

Whilst it wasn't on the cheap side setting me back close to the 2 grand mark, it had to be done, to satisfy the bigger more industrial jobs im getting at the moment. It suits me just fine. Pictures to follow soon!

1 comment:

Michael said...

i dont know why you always have to post such amazing posts, to be true, I love the way you show us different techniques, although some of them quite hilarious but some are very efficient.