Sunday 29 November 2009

Christamas rounds

It's fast approaching my favorite time of the year, when window cleaners finally get to pick up an extra bit of cash on their rounds. Of course not saying all my customers tip before i do their last clean before the Christmas holidays, but the majority are more than generous when it comes to cleaning this time of year. Gotta love it, just hoping the weather doesn't get too cold this year around and my tank doesn't freeze up like last year!

I think it also depends on what part of the country you live in, as to how much tipping you can expect to receive this time of year. I've heard some parts of the country don't even bother tipping their service men and women come Christmas time. Which I think is a bit off, after these are people who don't necessarily make your mega bucks that city types do, and after all year round provide a vital service for people, it should only be fair to give them a reward come the end of year and so that their families can receive something nice for Christmas. Just my two cents worth.

No comments: